From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Kitty
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2007 3:24 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] ISP Change

Same here.  I enjoy Comcast.  I've used them for TV and internet for
about 5 yrs and have had no real problems.  Their customer service has
been wonderful, even helped me with issues that weren't related to their
service.
Their prices seem about the same as Verizon for internet, though Verizon
is cheaper for phone.  I keep seeing these commercials for the
competition with people saying they've been terribly abused by cable,
but I just don't understand what the problem is.  Yes, I think the price
is too high, but they're all too high.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5