Re: Horticulture question

Yeah- well i don't think is cares about heat- and dry heat at that. I was still ripping up peices of it all last summer. I'm really hoping that our 20 nights for the past few days has finally killed it. It looks cute,but just gets way too carried away.

Theresa

Pam Evans wrote:
Unkillable?  Plant it here where it's hot and won't get any water.  LOL