To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, January 01, 2008 4:20 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] protection help

Kitty, mother and I use the AVG free (yes free) edition virus protection.
Believe the site is www.grisoft.com.  Look for the free version (left
margin) there are others you have to pay for.

I do have an 800 (866) # on the CC statement to call. I also have the old
email receipt for the purchase that states you can have a full refund if
cancelled w/in 30 days, not to remention the disputed payment w/CC
company,
so I should have no trouble (knock on wood) stopping it.

But I do need to find decent protection.  Thanks for your input.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5