Re: OT: name change

I love that!!! I will have to use that too, if you don't mind.  I am  forever
being badgered by people asking why I have a different last name.   Then come
the debates.  People will talk no matter what.....but it surely  is
interesting all the scenarios that come up.  That answer is so perfect,  it's true, and
should stun them long enough for me to be able to change the  subject.  LOL
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

I've  written it before, I'll