Re: OT: name change

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: OT: name change
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 15:38:07 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=+c7go4oioIaBErMs3UmMiXnNOUHyxi05Lu0quONWoXQ=; b=i3IAk7djGDnzw59Z96Alx3nbqXRy3K2GsTlhToWFySjX4HxZZKNV9MFd+nAOrKp/2NLaIMgmZAMStUBAR4I5dDHaVyH4GVig4oLfCtlcRkRNKf+g0y4nYPebkHmADAefEFXuQIY0wtenaCm8LHJeVCwqByl9jvgDaq8VcWv/XVQ=

Jim you're a genius - LOL.  Mother took her maiden name as her middle name
when she married (1955).  She didn't mind because she said everyone always
misspelled her maiden name (Marsland - not hard right?) but no one (except
my Chinese dry cleaner man in Carlisle) ever misspelled Evans.
I still have monogrammed stuff that's 25 years old at least - nice thing
about staying single - your name (and monogram) never change.  Love it.
Kitty - would like to hear your name change story.  I know Jesse's.
Fascinating.  But them y'all are a fascinating bunch!

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX