Re: OT: name change

Pam,
I sent you and Teresa my full chronological name off list. Chris & Donna have cautioned against putting so much detail on the list. Suffice it to say that my first name is the name I was given long before I was even conceived, but was not allowed to have when I was born and my last name is a family name of my own choosing that is close to my heart and heritage. No middle name; it didn't seem necessary.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
Kitty - would like to hear your name change story.  I know Jesse's.
Fascinating.  But them y'all are a fascinating bunch!