Re: Poultry in the Parlor

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Poultry in the Parlor
  • From: Jesse Bell <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 10:21:11 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=Cp1i/QJlgTPH8rF6p8VTGZrx5FCrHQwQGj/lS8AHi/I=; b=j3ilPCoedxTILO3baPYysyN3KscPYL7D2Uv8PpWOftQsaGLMpdQV3o6zAMV+9xbR6P ys9aku1L8TI7ksSxbRGGYCeeCYppbMV9NyoHJp/VU/cVqOkrtguhZCcjAaCYgaWQ6arz /iK9xqTYfu2YMevdx1013JSW04ZFfJ5krc8qI=

I wish you did too Judy!  That would be so much fun.  I bought 22 chicks
last year (20 hens, 2 roosters) and sold half of them when they were about 5
months old.  I lost two of my remaining hens to our DOGS - so I trimmed
their wings so they can't fly over the fence, and that left me with eight.
So...I just need 4-5 more hens.  May have to do the same thing this year.