Re: was Dogs now peeping tom scum

  • Subject: Re: was Dogs now peeping tom scum
  • From: Jesse Bell <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 15:25:25 -0600

Just depends on what kind of gun you buy.  They can range from$300.00 on
up...and I would handle all of them to see which one fits better in your
hand.  I just have a basic old revolver type.  I hated the one where you had
to pull the top part back - it either jammed on me or pinched my hand when I
did it. And I don't like guns with a big "kick" to them.  Just give me a
simple gun that does what I need it to do.  I'm married to a "Rambo".  My
husband and all of his uncles collect guns.  From big to little, we have
it.  I have a side by side and an "over and under" shotgun as well.  I shoot
skeet with the family when they are all home.