RE: winter weather
  • Subject: RE: winter weather
  • From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 12:13:48 -0500

Brrrrrr!! Hope none of you freeze.
32F here and a staggering 50% humidity. It's mostly cloudy but there is
a little filtered sun coming through my window at the moment, it might
get up to 60F today. It's been pretty much the same for the last two
weeks. Working out in the garden I could get down to a t-shirt, but in
the shade or just standing around I needed a jacket.
No rain in the forecast either. We visited the Gene Autry museum in Los
Angeles last week and it rained all day down there, but not a drop for