RE: I feel good-I will soon
  • Subject: RE: I feel good-I will soon
  • From: "Gene Bush" <genebush@netsurfusa.net>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 09:04:47 -0600

	My son the Civil War historian know the linage of every one involved
in the war, I do believe. He has a mind for detail and can tell you the
caliber of bullet that killed whoever, who was there at the time and why
they were there. Also what happened later to the ones remaining. (He did not
get that from me)
	He sure does love his reenacting, all the others involved in the
battles and history. My son is on a cannon crew.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens,LLC