Re: Prayers needed now actually sex/violence in society

In a message dated 7/2/2004 3:23:21 AM Central Standard Time,
mhobertm@excite.com writes:
But an interesting twist to all of this...teen pregnancy rates are the lowest
they have been in decades.
That's true, but there has been a corresponding increase in the incidence of
STDs of the throat!  This liberal, outspoken grandmother has really laid it on
her grandchildren.  I did too many years of birthcontrol and sex education
counseling with kids before our government decided that children wouldn't do
anything they hadn't been told about.  Believe me when I tell you my "little
talks" include every gory detail.  I don't know if I've made any real difference,
but I have really tried to make an impression.  I have also given out my home
phone number to interested kids when I speak on dating violence at our local
high school.

zone 7
West TN