From:  [mailto: Zemuly@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 09:22:35 EDT
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Prayers needed now actually sex/violence in society

In a message dated 7/2/2004 3:23:21 AM Central Standard Time,
this...teen pregnancy rates are the lowest <br>they have been in
decades.<br>That's true, but there has been a corresponding increase in
the incidence of <br>STDs of the throat! This liberal, outspoken
grandmother has really laid it on <br>her grandchildren. I did too many
years of birthcontrol and sex education <br>counseling with kids before
our government decided that children wouldn't do <br>anything they
hadn't been told about. Believe me when I tell you my "little <br>talks"
include every gory detail. I don't know if I've made any real
difference, <br>but I have really tried to make an impression. I have
also given out my home <br>phone number to interested kids when I speak

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com