Re: can we talk container gardening?

Chris, love your containers!  I winter over lots of coleus & other nonhardy
container plants and take lots of cuttings also.  I love to create container
gardens and even working as a 'container designer' where I make one after
another all day.
    I challenged my garden club to create a container garden using a plant
that I provided for everyone.  The plant, Chlorophytum comosum 'Madaianum'
(spider/airplant plant), is one I love to use in containers.  At the Sept meeting
everyone is to bring their container to be judged.
    I was working outside and was forced indoors as it is pouring again.  I
have been wet so many times the past few days.