From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Cersgarden@aol.com
Sent: Monday, July 05, 2004 5:52 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] can we talk container gardening?

Chris, love your containers!  I winter over lots of coleus & other
nonhardy
container plants and take lots of cuttings also.  I love to create
container
gardens and even working as a 'container designer' where I make one
after
another all day.
    I challenged my garden club to create a container garden using a
plant
that I provided for everyone.  The plant, Chlorophytum comosum
'Madaianum'
(spider/airplant plant), is one I love to use in containers.  At the
Sept meeting
everyone is to bring their container to be judged.
    I was working outside and was forced indoors as it is pouring again.
have been wet so many times the past few days.
    Ceres

http://www.hort.net/funds/