From:  [mailto: gardenqueen@academicplanet.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 11:50:13 -0500
Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] Re: Four O'Clocks, wedding..

First of all, who in their right mind would want to?? I did ask
Robert<br>one time - darlin' what WERE you thinking?? He just shook his
2:22:02 AM<br>To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: Four
O'Clocks, wedding..<br><br>&gt; No kidding...really. The name would be
&quot;WHO WANTS TO MARRY MY HUSBAND'S EX-WIFE SO SHE'LL LEAVE US
wrote:<br>&gt; Jesse, sounds like your wedding would be good fodder for
a new TV show! It <br>&gt; couldn't be any worse than the current
Support hort.net -- join the hort.net fund drive!<br>&gt;
http://www.hort.net/funds/<br>&gt; <br>&gt;

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com