RE: self-sowers now bulb sale

Might want to add something to the publicity of this sale as... rare
unusual new bulbs this year? Might bring out a different crowd.

Noticed that at this years sale. All the new plants were gobbled up with
the usual ones not selling as well as previous years. Also seems to be
the same folks coming yearly.

I voiced that opinion after the sale. We always get together while it is
fresh in our minds about how we can change things and make it better
next year.

Since I am not on the plant sale committee for next spring, have no idea
what they will actually do.

Donna

and I