From: Judy L Browning [mailto: judybrowning@lewiston.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 20:29:41 -0700
Subject: Re: [CHAT] MOSQUITOES

Oh oh Bonnie, better call & make an apointment for yourself. This could
be a<br>cellulitis ie nasty infection. My mom in law had a reaction like
that to a<br>sting & they gave her an IV antibiotic in the doctor's
office before they<br>would let her leave. Sent her home with
instructions to come back for<br>another dose if it wasn't better the
next day. Nothing to fool around with<br>hoping it will get
better.<br>----- Original Message -----<br>From: "Bonnie & Bill Morgan"
<wmorgan972@ameritech.net><br>To: <gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Monday,
Thanks, Donna! It is almost ready. We are going to flatten out the
catch<br>> basins a bit and I'm trying to find stones to finish it off.
I've got<br>"land<br>> plants" from Wendy and from birthday gifts to do
the plantings around it<br>> when we get the rest of the "hardscape" in
place. (There hasn't been much<br>> leisure time for doing such things
for a number of days.) It is wonderful<br>> to hear the water when I'm
outside and it actually feels cooler around the<br>> little
pond.<br>><br>> As for the wasp sting, it appears to be "spreading" and
getting worse. I<br>> was hoping to avoid a doctor's visit with all the
time I'm taking for<br>> mother's appointments. However, allergies
considered, I'd best show this<br>to<br>> Doc's nurse when I take mother
in tomorrow for her tests. It had been<br>about<br>> the size of a
quarter and now the red has spread to the size of a good<br>>
grapefruit, is fire hot and itches like crazy. (At least it didn't
owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]
PM<br>> To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>> Subject: RE: [CHAT]
MOSQUITOES<br>><br>> Hope that wasp bug bite is getting better! Those
suckers hurt....<br>><br>> How's the pond coming.... ready for plant

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com