RE: Reel Mowers

Theresa...what brand of mower is it?  (the electric one?)
My husband is just looking at me like he's married to a hippy. Well,
DUH...he knew I was a "crunchy, groovy person" when he married me. I
believe in recycling and conserving and disturbing nature as little as
possible. I believe in the organic way of living. My husband, Mr.
Republican/Conservative/Money Spender (LOL) believes that fast and easy
is better. And if he misplaces something, he just goes and buys another.
I think we have 20 hammers and screwdrivers because he ends up finding
them all later. I keep all my stuff together in one place. We are so
opposite....and when I mention the reel mower he keeps saying "you'll be
sorry" but I just don't believe him. On our 25 acres we use two riding
lawnmowers, a tractor and two push mowers. My husband and children seem
to have a difficult time understanding this: "DO NOT MOW where the grass
cuttings blow into my GARDENS...." Every single time I go out there and
piles of cut grass are all over my beds. So I want to be able to

 mow around those areas mySELF so this will stop happening.

Tchessie <tchessie@comcast.net> wrote:
Never used a reel, but I LOVE my battery-powered one! It is relatively
quiet, light weight and NEVER needs maintenance. Just plug it in to
recharge.

Theresa