RE: Daylilies

You need to think about that comment. It would be wonderful to read, but
the research that it would take is mind boggling.

I did an 8 page, sometimes more, newsletter monthly. Thought that would
be a snap... HA! It took all month to get enough material for it,
keeping it interesting. After a few years, I gave it up. Took way too
much time and you get burnt out on doing it. Not to mention the hassle
of getting permission to use a photo, or someone else's article to
reprint,... had to be fresh all the time.