Re: a few tips for coping w/ heat from East Texas

Unfortunately, even the best paint won't last ten years here.  Sun
breaks it down and wind & hail tear it up.  I'm using that heavy duty
seashore paint guaranteed for twenty years.  It's already breaking
down from the last go 'round 6 years ago.  And I'm done for the day
painting.
Back to watering for now.

--
Pam Evans