Re: now heat/weeds

What is it about weeds, anyway? They stay green, heat or drought. DH
(the allergist) who tracks ragweed religiously, noted that it is
still green and thriving, though much shorter than usual (by 50%).
Our farmers have given up on their corn. One said that it might not
even do for silage.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b