Re: Re: Tomatoes, now Jim's distillery

I have buckets full of a sweet tomato called "Glacier" we tried for the first
time this year. Got the seed from Totally Tomatoes and it was producing by
July 4th. Normally we don't have any before mid Aug. They are quite small so I
think we will make juice with the excess in our new steam distiller. Jim, you
have to take credit/blame for this. It's all your fault that we have found yet
another way to spend money! I was so intrigued by your description a while
back that I started searching and we ended up buying the Finnish Mehta-Liisa
model. We have blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, apples, pears,
serviceberries and of course various veggies that we can experiment with. And to make a
long story even longer...when we went to the Finnish website we found they were
offering a cookbook by Beatrice Ojakangas we could download.  This author is a
well known chef/ cookbook author from the same very small town (600 pop.) in
northern Minn that I am from. As always..small world! Kathy