Re: today

  • Subject: Re: today
  • From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 18:26:45 -0400

Yes, that one was pretty slim, and only about 5' long. We've had fatter ones in the chicken coop, but I've never had them take eggs, or at least not that I noticed. There's often some variation among various days eggs - sometimes 10 sometimes 15. They really work at keeping the mice down, though.

Have you ever had one fall on you from the rafters? I did one day. I was surprised by how warm it was as it fell on my head, then slid to my shoulder and down my arm before moving away.