Re: The Devil's Garden -> Killing Ivy

  • Subject: Re: The Devil's Garden -> Killing Ivy
  • From: "Theresa G." <macycat3@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 08:29:53 -0700

I used something called Vine-X. I followed the directions on the bottle (it was 8 years ago, so don't remember the exact details).

James R. Fisher wrote:
Kitty wrote:
I used a mix of Round up and a vine killer to kill off my english ivy. I thought I was being very careful, but drift found its way to both my
Hi Kitty:
I too have a batch of Ivy I want to get rid of; what vine killer did you use ? I assume it's a liquid so can be mixed in solution with Round-up ? And in what ratio please, 50:50 or full strength of both or ?