Re: More pet product recall
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: More pet product recall
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 15:48:28 -0500

When a recipe calls for a tablespoon of chicken fat, I thought it would need to be liquid or something - in order to mix in. Wasn't sure how to go about that.

The reason the vet wanted z/d for him is that it rules out virtually everything. If we get him to a point that he's not having fits, we can then add in one item at a time to see what he can tolerate.

And just now, as I was weeding, a VOLE JUST SAUNTERED BY A FOOT AWAY FROM ME, without so much as a by your leave, g'day m'am! The gall!

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5