RE: weekend gardening

So Libby, (or anyone)-- about this shrub, eleagnus multiflora.... is it
like raspberries where the runners are everywhere?!? Thorns?

Don't agree with that site tho Kitty-- we have tons of water here and
strawberries are bigger and I am sick of eating them! I have been
picking a larger bowl daily for weeks now, and leave some for the
critters too.

Ha! For once we can grow something Island Jim can't...
http://www.raintreenursery.com/catalog/producttype.cfm?producttype=Goumi
maybe I should snurl it:

http://snipurl.com/721b

Donna