Re: Soil pH

Kitty, this is so interesting.  I have no idea what our water is however the
Water Works also has taken over the Des Moines Botanical Center and had their
own greenhouses before this venture.  The Water Works is in a many acre park
with beautiful beds and a well known collection of crabapple trees.  It would
seem they would be very into maintaining a PH that would met a gardeners
desire what ever that may be.  What would be your wish?  Neutral?