Re: corn gluten meal

Lucky you that you have it locally! I looked everywhere here- but couldn't find it locally.

James R. Fisher wrote:

Zemuly Sanders wrote:

Jim, I have the same problems with creeping charlie and wild strawberries. Where do I find corn gluten meal? I remember having discussed it a few years ago -- I think. :-)
zone 7
West TN
I would think you could find it in your local garden center, as I
do, rather then ordering it from afar and paying shipping costs.
Call around and see who might have it ?