Re: another MG sale . ROI

Kitty, I read your message to my DH who is involved in big plant sales at
two of the organizations he sits on the board of.  His advice is keep the
bird in hand.  His groups find fall plant sales are never as successful as
those in the spring.  Non-gardeners just don't think in terms of fall
of anything more than bulbs.  Add to that, you, like most volunteer groups,
are not counting the cost of potting those quarts on into gallons.  That's
a lot more work and materials, in addition to the care needed over the
summer.You made more actual dollars, and the ROI is still quite good.
Give yourself a break.  You work too hard.

In a message dated 06/26/2005 9:16:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time,