RE: another MG sale . ROI

The first thought would be - if you upgraded all your plants to gallons and
of course incurred the additional expense of pots/dirt would your clients
buy as many plants at the inflated cost? We found most people either buy up
to a dollar amount or something that catches their eye that they don't
already have. Is your actually gross profit that much more on a gallon-(cost
of upgrading and plant and any expense to hold them that much longer
including die off vs price charged) Would it still be competitive to add 25
or 50 cents more per plant, as that would raise your profit level to the
same (?) without adding additional work for your group as well the upgrading
expense and still be able to move the product?

My native plant group does not have as large of a sale as you do, but the
powers that be did the larger plants. They did not sell as many plants this
year. I had suggested that they do half and half and see what sells... of
course, they vetoed my suggestion.... but I am offering it to you! <lol>

Sorry, don't have a yes/no answer for you.

Donna