Re: humor-the best medicine

ROFL! Sure didn't offend me, Kitty.
zem
----- Original Message ----- From: <kmrsy@comcast.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2005 12:48 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] humor-the best medicine

> > Got any more jokes? I think today calls for 2 or more
Well, this one gave me a chuckle, it's a bit off-color, so skip this if
you think it might offend you. And, in light of what started this, the
humor may be considered dark, but I think your dad might find it
funny...if he can laugh at his own condition....

Three old ladies named Gertrude, Maude, and Tilly were sitting on
a park bench having a quiet conversation when a flasher approached from
across the park. The flasher came up to the ladies, stood right in front
of them and opened his trench coat. Gertrude immediately had a stroke.
Then Maude also had a stroke. But Tilly, being older and feebler,
couldn't reach that far. Bless her heart.

--
Kitty
neIN, Zone5

Oh Theresa darlin' - that just ultimately BITES!! I'd be afraid to
ask the what happens next thing as it could become sulf-fulfilling.
Maybe it is time to say chunk it and move to Iowa after all. Bless
your heart - sending prayers and hugs for sure!

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX