Re: humor-the best medicine

Ok- I'm clearly feeling better today- this one I actually laughed
outloud over.  Thanks Kitty!

I am at home now for the next couple of days.  Will recharge my
batteries (and clear up undone things at work- including adding my
husband onto my health insurance) and head back up to my dad's house on
Friday AM.  Hopefully he'll get transferred to the Extended care unit
during my time there this coming weekend- then at least I'll know he is
settled.

Thanks all for your support!
Theresa