Re: Pets and Bricks

Daryl, that's one of the MAIN reasons I did my will (other than the whole,
not wanting my stuff to go to the state) My dogs are to be given into the
care of Blue Ridge Boxer Rescue, which is where they came from.I don't
trust my family to take them, as they aren't "animal" people, and most of
my friends have as many or more dogs than I do. I have no doubt that Blue
Ridge will find them really good homes, unless one of my friends does want
to take them, which is fine. I also left Blue Ridge a sizeable contribution.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC