Re: Kitten

I don't even know how to pick it up without being clawed to death. I normally cradle a dog with my forearm between its front legs and the hindquarters tucked in the crook of my other arm. Somehow I think that would leave me looking like a Venetian Blind.

We've got a small crate ready. The big crate is still outside since we don't have a lot of space.

----- Original Message ----- From: <sundrops@earthlink.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, June 04, 2006 12:53 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Kitten

Daryl -- very fine -- you and the kitten are making great progress! You may be able to catch it manually without the trap (just be prepared for a major struggle while you are taking it from point A to point B.) You might want to get a place set up inside your house with food, water, litter, door, etc for this eventuality --
It sounds like the kitten is ready for interaction, snuggling and love!
--Barb, Grass Valley CA