To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2007 3:57 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] woe woe woe my boat

OK, that stinks and it just needs to be fixed. You shouldn't have to get used to it. Can it be stripped and redone? Could he strip it and then you fix it with the right stain?? I think it should be fixed so you like it-nay LOVE it. You're the one that is living there. Even if it means not being 100% when your niece visits. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Donna" <gossiper@sbcglobal.net>