To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2008 9:35 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] weather

What is a weather radio?

Patricia wrote:
We had some really big storms and threats of tornados last night. About the time we were wanting to go to bed. Our weather radio came on, if you don't have one of these I think hey are well worth the 30 dollars. It was warning of tennis ball size hail and high winds. WE didn't have any damage that I have found but in town they had windows knocked out, car windows broken, and trees split.
Tricia