Re: anyone heard from.....

I left work early today since it was so nice out. Still have a zillion
things to do outside and don't need any more storms till I can finish
cleaning up from the last one Please!

  Forecast map show me right on the edge..hopefully I will stay in the green rain and not the red...

  Donna

Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net> wrote:
  As the saying goes...water, water everywhere, but not a drop at Auralie's,
Daryl's, or Pam's house. It's just not fair, is it?

It's a very pretty day here, I'm so sorry some of you are having a rough
time of it. I don't really stay on top of the weather and had thought the
rough stuff had passed for everyone for ahwile. Obviously not. I just
checked weather.com and it looks like we're in for a few scattered storms
this weekend (hopefully not during our plant sale!), but halleluiah! it
looks like cooler temps are coming. Tomorrow will be 89 and then it goes
down to highs in the 70s. I think it just might be time to call in sick....

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 5:15 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] anyone heard from.....