Re: Settling in

My misting system is to cool me (although the plants on the back porch
certainly enjoy it also.
What you say makes sense regarding humidity.  That is also why I'd never
heard of a "swamp cooler" until I moved out west.
But- I still think the mister would feel some cooler even with humidity-
as you'd have cool mist landing on you...

Theresa