Re: rambling rose

  • Subject: Re: rambling rose
  • From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 14:05:34 -0500

oh those are pretty Andrea.  I have a Blue River hibiscus that is similar to
those but pure white.  Stunning and just about to bloom.  Amazing what 7 - 8
inches of rain in 24 hours can accomplish.
Kitty I have several roses (species, floribunda, shrub & grandiflora) that
start out w/ reddish purple new growth that changes in a week or two.  It's
a fairly profound change too.  I'll go along w/ what Andrea suggests.  That
sounds right to me too.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX