Re: smoke tree

the landscaper suggested it as my house is yellow.....thought the color would
be a nice contrast.....I live in Missouri zone 5b.....I really had thought I
would like a small flowering tree which would have interest in spring ,
summer, and fall.... some how a small flowering crabapple keeps coming into
my mind.....then there is redbud...I am really kind of conflicted.....I have
a small yard so want to love it as I don't have much room......It will be in
a sunny  place most of the day........