Re: Island Jim's clivia in FULL bloom link

Jim, when do you retrive the seed?  Do you normally allow the seed head to
remain on your plant?  I have.  Could this be the reason it is not consist
with bloom period?  I have one red seed on the plant or is there more than
one seed per globe?  What is your seeding process?  If I have an orange will
it always be an orange from the seed?