From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 21:42:44 EST
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Spring has sprung y'all

In a message dated 3/11/04 8:29:26 PM, gardenqueen@gbronline.com
writes:<br><br><< Does it get any better than this?? >><br><br>Pam,
loved your descriptive walk in your garden. We are cold and oh so windy
me till <br>spring arrives. The greenhouse is becoming a sea of green
(blooms are snipped <br>to promote more growth) and the first on the
list each morning is to head for <br>the tubs and run your hands thru
the soil. What a high! Like fondling <br>fabric, right Melody? Only
gardeners and quilters understand.<br>

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com