Re: Re: Wisteria question NOW Hydrangeas

> Don't feel bad, Donna.  I've had a variegated hydrangea for three or four
> years, and I have never seen it bloom.  The darn thing freezes to the
> ground every year. :-(  I just keep hoping for a winter mild enough to let
> it bloom sometime.  All the rest of mine bloom all summer.  BTW I'm going
> to hear Michael Dirr speak at the Mid-South Hydrangea "do" in April.  I
> really look forward to putting a face with those comments of his.

Hi Zem,

   I've actually had *really* good luck growing my variegated hydrangea
   in a container and bringing it in over the winter.

   I get blooms every year and the variegated foliage looks awesome in
   the wide, cobalt blue pot that I grow it in.

   Just an idea.  :)

Chris