From: Theresa G. <macycat3@sbcglobal.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2008 5:39:10 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] oh my aching...

My aching back too.  I re-doing the sink area of the master bathroom and
today i finally managed to get the old vanity out.  Good lord that thing
was heavy.  But at least it is gone, and most of the walls are painted.
The plan for tomorrow is to get the tile down on the floor, so that I
can return the tile saw first thing Monday morning.
Weather is beautiful here too, and I got some plants from Annie's
Annuals (nursery) on Friday.  But they'll have to hang out and wait
until next weekend I think.

Theresa