Re: Wow

  • Subject: Re: Wow
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 16:02:50 -0500

Amazing! I talked with our Hort Ed extension agent the other day and he said he's had at least 50 calls this month that would normally be handled by MGs in Phone Response. However, our PR program doesn't start until next month because traditionally, that's when the calls start coming. It's been a relatively warmish March and people are getting out and starting early.

I'm trying to clean up the garage and then pot up some lily bulbs and Mirabilis tubers. I'm planning on mixing soil so I'll have it ready when I strt digging in a week or so. Getting in to high gear here!

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5