Re: Wow - brug

  • Subject: Re: Wow - brug
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 16:38:16 -0500

A friend gave me a start from her Brugmansia last year. I potted it on to a larger size when I grought it in to the garage for the fall. I had no intention of keeping it as they get so huge and I do not intend to do the dragging every year, so it is going in my plant sale next month. Guess, what....the darned thing is blooming! In the cold garage!

neIN, Zone 5