Re: Wow - brug

  • Subject: Re: Wow - brug
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 18:29:44 -0500

The last of the buds fell off, All that's left is the one big open flower. I expect it will put out more buds that will hang on this summer. If I could keep it small enough, I might keep it over one year to enjoy it and then sell it next year. It's a real trooper, so I kinda hate to part with it.

neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: <TeichFauna@aol.com>