Re: ??????

Now raccoons are a real problem.  They can kill a dog, and have
done to a couple that I have known.  We have had several cases of
our cats being injured by raccoons, and we're sure that's what killed
our big old tom a couple of years ago.
In a message dated 3/8/2010 7:36:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,