Re: Spring?
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Spring?
  • From: Zemuly <zemuly@comcast.net>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 15:02:46 -0500

Yesterday I passed an alligator snapper that had just crossed the road
-- a month ahead of schedule. I had planned to limb up my huge Burford
holly, but by the time I got home it was blooming and covered with honey
bees. I feel like I'm in a time lapse world. I have the windows open,
and it's raining with dome thunderstorms in the area. The cats (and I)
are happy I have the day off.

zem
Zone 7
West TN