Re: mycorrhizal fungi?

I have not tried this product, but have read the ads. My thoughts are, just as flora, fauna, weather and other environmental conditions differ in this wonderful, vast country of ours, I would suspect that mycorrhizal fungi also differ from region to region. How can they assume that the variety of fungi and their possible symbiotic relationships would be a "one size fits all" situation?
Cathy